Current Job Postings
Marketing and Communications Associate
As a Marketing and Communications Associate, you’ll be responsible for the development, management, and implementation of marketing communications, engagement and support via web, telecommunications, newsletters and social media.
Day to day you will be responsible for managing all phases and aspects of the communications in conjunction with the Animalytix team to enhance the customer experience.
- Develop a proactive communication plan to animal health companies to communicate the benefits of Animalytix reference services to maintain high participation.
- Assist in the writing and editing of various communication materials, newsletters, social media content, etc. to keep customers informed of pertinent information.
- Use a combination of media, including text, graphics, animation, audio, video, and interactive content to maximize engagement and successfully transfer our key messages.
- Respond to incoming customer queries by phone and/or email and create in conjunction with the Animalytix team a series of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to ensure quick response and correct information is provided.
What You Will Need to Succeed
To be successful in this role you will have experience in handling customer inquiries while being able to work on a variety of projects. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are vital for the success of this role. You have a background in the Animal Health field or in a related discipline. Knowledge of HTML would be an asset.
Key strengths will include the ability to multi-task, be proactive & to be effective at managing different priorities.
- You are able to work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- You have experience creating end-customer focused material.
- You have the ability and willingness to work autonomously and are self-motivated.
- Strong communication skills: oral and written, in a clear and concise manner.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel (& PowerPoint), and possess the aptitude for learning additional industry-related software
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations
- Ability to read, write and speak French is preferred, but not required
Travel: 10-15%, with a valid passport for travel within North America
Intermediate Infrastructure Engineer
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to take ownership of the day-to-day operations of our core IT systems and join our growing team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively monitor system logs and performance, responding to issues, troubleshooting and identifying root causes, and implementing technical solutions
- Performing day to day operational activities, including server building and administration, system patching and upgrades, backup and recovery, and data center management
- Assist in testing and implementing solutions for enhancing software, hardware, network, and IT processes under the direction of the Infrastructure Manager
- Carry out daily client systems checks, reporting to the Infrastructure Manager where necessary
- Help maintain and create new IT documents and processes related to configurations, hardware, and software installations
- Maintain inventory lists for all hardware and software
- Provide training for end-users on software, hardware, and services
- Perform and test routine system backups and restores
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems on all infrastructure -- escalate incidents as necessary
- Analyze system, server, application, network, and input/output device performance
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software and hardware improvements, upgrades, patches, re-configurations, and/or purchases
- Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of systems software procurement and development efforts
- Develop, document and maintain procedures to insure performance and end-user reliability of hardware is met
- Respond to service desk tickets in a timely manner
- Complete assigned milestones and projects by requested deadlines
- Ideally 5 years’ experience in an intermediate IT role
- Miscellaneous job duties as assigned
Functional Knowledge Requirements
- Networking concepts
- VMware ESXI
- Veeam backup and replication
- Windows Server and Desktop
- Active Directory
- Central storage
- Azure/AWS knowledge
- Office 365
- Scripting (Bash/Perl)
Contact email@example.com to apply.